I know that many of you have already been following the story of Nate, Tricia and little Gwyneth Rose. But for those of you who haven't been...Tricia has cystic fibrosis and has just gotten a double lung transplant. Their baby is now up to almost 3 lbs. after having been born at 24 weeks. This family has become part of my daily blog reading and part of my daily prayers.
Check out their story at http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/. It will be well worth your time!
We serve a mighty God!







3 comments:
Thank you!
Did you see that she got moved out of ICU? I am so excited for them. They have a whole new world waiting for them just around the corner!
Seriously, the word verification?!?!?!?!
Your tattoo is awesome. I've been catching up on your blog and sitting at the computer eating chips, laughing histerically and crying my eyes out! you are so amazing!! Tell me when you get to Jacksonville I'll send you the weekly deals and the coupons that match. shea lea
Post a Comment