This is a clip about the organization we used for Olivia. Without it, so many of the precious details of our time with Olivia would have faded. I thought it was interesting that one of the babies they talked about was named Olivia and the photographer's son was born and passed away on the same day as Olivia (5 years earlier). :)
Amy Bell
www.studiobellaphotos.com and Christy Hollinghead
www.christyhollingsheadphotography are some of the most brave and compassionate people that I have ever met. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being with us that day.
Coming soon...a tribute to Olivia...more details on that later.
7 comments:
What a great piece! Praise be to God for people in the "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" Organization! Amy Bell and Christy Hollingshead did an absolutely beautiful job with Olivia Faith.
Remember the verse read in our last video this week, Isaiah 65:17-20?? One last reminder to me of God weaving your story through the Tabernacle study...
I love you!
Amy
Thank you for sharing that video. It was so encouraging to me! I am certainly glad I was wearing waterproof mascara!
At times, I have felt a tiny bit similarly about the adoption we did not complete. The pictures I have of Hunter help me to remember the pain was about something real.
Hugs,
Shiann
Shannon,
What a great story! I, too, am in tears. You are an inspiration to me because of your strength and willingness to share Olivia and your feelings with all of us. The pictures of her are beautiful and I know you must be glad to have them.
I think of you often and say a little prayer for you and your family!
I'm glad I shut my door at lunch today when I read your post. This is truly inspirational. I'm so glad you have pictures of Olivia and you are so willing to share her with all of us. Traci
Very touching and beautiful. Thanks for sharing the clip, also I am thankful that the Today show featured this segment. Many families (sadly) will benefit from knowing about this service. I can't wait to see your tribute to Olivia!
i needed a good cry today. I did pick up on the birth date too. I am so glad Amy and Christy were there to give you that gift. You are in my thoughts always.
What a great piece from the Today show! I hope that more people are able to take part in these wonderful services and are able to capture memories with their beautiful babies while they can. Thanks so much for sharing this...I'm going to pass on your blog link to a family from church, if you don't mind...
Let me know. Great story!
Post a Comment